What inspired you to create the Glamour Dolls line?
I’ve been doing makeup for so long and I’ve met some incredible humans along the way. Each and every one of them that let me touch their face has made an impact on me and my creativity. I’ve learned from them that women want to feel good, look good, and don’t want to spend their life savings doing it. That’s why everything in Glamour Dolls is under $5 with fun packaging, and great quality formulas.
How would you describe the idea ‘Glamour Doll’? Is she edgy? Feminine? Sophisticated?
She’s a free spirited girl, who knows exactly what she wants. She’s girly, fun and happy; a Glamour Doll lights up a room! She is OK to be seen without makeup, but she enjoys wearing it for herself.
- Well with fall fast approaching, my first must have is a good MOISTURIZER. Your face is your canvas, it is important to take care of it.
- Still on the topic of skin, another must have are BABY WIPES. They are inexpensive, and leave you with no excuse to take off your makeup before bed.
- BRONZER! Actually I’m currently in the process of creating a kick ass bronzer for Glamour Dolls. Fingers crossed that it will launch this fall!
- I’m obsessed with Glamour Dolls’ Gloss Snob. The color of this gloss really pops, and the texture is smooth and very comfortable on your sensitive lips.
- Mascara. If you don’t wear mascara, go home you’re drunk.